Active Search Results Not so secret ways to make money online, My research!: Something old, but New

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Something old, but New

I just came across something interesting. I don't want to add it to my blog just yet until I have done more research on it but I can say it does have something to do with being an Affiliate. I know I have checked into being an affiliate before, but this seems different. I really hope this works out and maybe one day we can all be financially stable enough to work from home. Check back often and as soon as I know more about this old yet new way of making money from home and online I will update this post.

Update:
Hi everyone, so I guess I can come out and say what it is that I found. I started looking into affiliate marketing online. I found out a lot about it, such as you really have to know the product very well before you go off and try to sell it yourself. I have to know how to do online marketing like building your own web sites and sell them from there. This is hard to do because it could take a long time and a lot of effort to get traffic to your site, and even more so to sell the product. You really have to know what your stuff when it comes to trying to sell the product. Now with that being said I had done a lot of research on a company called GRN. I really wanted and still want to try this company out. If you love travel this membership is a must. You make a killing off of selling the membership as well. It pretty much cost 5000 dollars to get started and what your doing is buying a membership, then for every membership that you sell you get 1000 of that. Normally I would totally walk away from something like this except for the fact that the membership really is something I would use. Global Resorts Network. I am waiting until I can afford to buy the membership before I start to market it myself. I have done a lot of research and found this company is as far as I can tell legit. Never been turned into the BBB, and I could not find anything bad on Rip off report either.

No comments:

Post a Comment