Active Search Results Not so secret ways to make money online, My research!: Don't give up!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Don't give up!

If you are anything like me then you have probably been sitting up on your computer for hours into the night trying to figure out what was the best ways you could earn money from home without being scammed.
 
Here is a little background about me and why I have decided to create this blog.
 
My husband and I both worked together at the same job. We have two beautiful children together. We were faced with the fact that one of us was going to have to quit our job to stay home and take care of our children. We really had no one to help us when it came to childcare and in the end if we both kept our jobs we would end up paying to work. I was the one to quit my job that I had for the past 8 years. This was really hard for me to accept this. I had to figure out a way to help my husband pay the bills.
I am just another ordinary person out in this world trying to figure out a way to work from home. In all honesty I am still just an ordinary person trying to figure out how to do just that. I did not get rich, I did not replace my income from my previous job, but follow me and share with other ordinary people the secrets we find out about how to make some income from home.
I will be posting everything that I find that is legit work from home opportunities, as well as what to watch out for when it comes to scams. I want my blog to be a trust worthy place for people to find the information they need to work from home. We are all trying to make money, not lose it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment